Friday 23 April 2010

The real stuff

These two are gifts I've given away as birthdaypresents. The wolfs I painted last year in september (have to point out that the paint I used was waterpaint, like the stuff you use in kindergarden x) and the cat I actually made yesterday with charcoal. Havent used charcoal in years, so it was abit fun to actually manage to use it. I spent hours on both of them, but it's quite fun since I get totally lost into it. And I guess that's why I didn't start off with them in the blog, since they took some effort to make:)

3 comments:

  1. Du får frem tegningene på en ekte måte. Hvem trenger å ta bilder når man kan tegne som deg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome drawings from what i've seen your best work yet ;) And thanks for the wolves i love them. \o/ It's really amazing what you can do, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der er jo pusen jo! Den skal snart få glass og ramme! :-)

    ReplyDelete